Wednesday, June 4, 2014

How to recover lost photos on iPad and iPhone after updating to iOS 8

This is a truth story: "After I update my iPhone 5s to iOS 8,All my important contacts was lost,how can I recover lost contacts from iPhone 5s? I use Macbook,I want to know are there any way to restore lost contacts on iPhone 5s without backup iTunes? How to recover iPhone 5s lost photos data on Mac? " ---- Answers Yahoo

"After updating my iPhone 5 to iOS 8, I lost all of my photos. Is there any way to get them back?!" --- Apple Discussion

“I updated iOS 7 on my iPhone 4S, unfortunately I lost all photos already existed on my device. Those photos were all my great memories with my little daughter. Is there any software available that can potentially help recover my lost photo?”---Flickr

Update iOS 8 cause lost photos and other data from iPhone, iPad, how to recover iPhone lost photos after upgrading to iOS 8?

Many people are crazy about the release of the iOS 8, which brings many new amazing features to their iDevices. They upgraded their iPhone to iOS 8 and cause lost data on iPhone, iPad.

Have ever you lost photo from iPhone after updating iPhone to iOS 8? or accident delete photo on iPhone 5S device.For some reason,you might lost photo or other data on iPhone. However,how to recover photo from iPhone 5s? When you accidentally deleted precious photos from an iPhone 5, you can get lost photo back on iphone after reading this article.

Recover iPhone iPad Photo iOS 8
You can recover your lost data from iPhone after iOS 8 upgrade with iOS 8 Data Recovery-iPhone iPad Data Recovery which supports restore lost iPhone data directly from iPhone 6, iPhone 5S/5/4S/4/3GS or from iTunes backup for iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS. Besides, it can also support iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPad Mini/iPad 4/The New iPad/iPad 2/iPad etc.

Recover lost photos data from iPhone, iPad after iOS 8 Update

Way I: Directly Recover data from iPhone, iPad after iOS 8 upgrading

Step 1.Connect your iPhone or iPad to Mac computer
After run iOS Data Recovery. Select the device option in the window according to your device and you'll get the window below.

Connect your iPhone or iPad to Mac computer
Note: If you're connecting iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in first by directly clicking "Download" in the window.

Step 2. Scan and recover lost photos from iOS 8 iPhone, iPad

Choose "Recover from iOS devices" and you're going to enter device system according to the steps shown in the window as follow.

recover lost photos from iOS 8 iPhone, iPad
Way 2: Recover iPhone Photos from iTunes backup files

Note: If you are using iPhone 5/4S, iPod touch 5, iPad 2, The new iPad, iPad with Retina display or iPad mini, you can skip this step, and switch to click"Start Scan" to scan your device directly.

Tips: This iOS Data Recovery supports recover data directly from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS/3G, all iPads and iPod touch 5/4, as well as restore previous data by extracting iTunes and iCloud backups.

No comments:

Post a Comment